Monday, October 22, 2007

My little bag of treats!


I few years back I had the pleasure of meeting two of the most beautiful seventy something year old ladies. Soon after this is when I started changing my life. Just looking at their faces made me realize its never to late to make a change for the better. Not only was their skin almost wrinkle free but they were both glowing. I had to ask them there beauty secrites right then and there. And what they told me was very basice,
Every day they took a few Supplements and drank plenty of of water and used retinal cream.
Anti aging Supplements
coQ10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, DMAE, Magnesium, and Manganese.

No comments:

BLOGGING FOR BEAUTY'S SAKE!

AS THE YEARS GO BY I START TO REALISE HOW IMPORTANT A PLASTIC SURGEON IS IN AN UNFAIR WORLD WHERE WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO LOOK YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FOREVER!!