Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Dash

The Dash
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, and maybe it will help you take life a little slower and with more meaning.In July 2006, we launched a short 3-minute movie on the Internet called The Dash. Since then, over 40 million people from around the world have watched it; and over 20,000 a day continue to watch it as a result of people passing it along.The movie has been more successful than we could have ever imagined. More importantly, however, it has inspired many, many people to reflect on their lives and ask that all important question, 'Are my priorities where they should be?'We hope you enjoy this movie and share it with those who are close to you.Click This Link to View the www.dashpoemmovie.comhttp://
www.dashpoemmovie.com/

Live the Life You Have Imagined

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yjis very inspirational I sent to all my data base. I have two sisters in the 4th stage of cancer and I certainly understand the value of Life, and living. They are living every waking moment spending time with family and friends and leaving lasting memories behind. In short it's not how long life is, but the what you accomplish with that life. Changing or priorities to make every minute count. This man lead by example. It's your family, your friends your co-workers and what you do for all who cross your path and not things that you accumulate that are important. This video will be life changing life for every sensitive human being. I have not given up however that God will intercede giving sparing both lives.

BLOGGING FOR BEAUTY'S SAKE!

AS THE YEARS GO BY I START TO REALISE HOW IMPORTANT A PLASTIC SURGEON IS IN AN UNFAIR WORLD WHERE WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO LOOK YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FOREVER!!